When I am drawing I feel as if I were the character I am creating.

It must come out true and alive.
If it does, it is pure magic.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013



This is a real surprise!
First of all, it is a huge surprise for me.
Secondly, it will be a nice surprise for you.
Then, many thanks to Jeanne Plante, a French musician and writer!
Last but not least, have a little glance at what is to follow in the near future!
Any ideas? ;)





I am eager to tell you more but you have to be patient!






It was fun, it was hard, it was interesting, it was so constructive...






And it is still the very beginning :)








Let's wait!...







My best regards to all of you,
Dainius













3 comments:

  1. labai smalsu, labai :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo pour tous ces croquis très expressifs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a new fan! Love your art. From Minneapolis.

    ReplyDelete