When I am drawing I feel as if I were the character I am creating.

It must come out true and alive.
If it does, it is pure magic.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Papier Maché


Drawing and sculpting at the same time is let's say... 
slightly driving...   

                                  


























These are just a few ones of all the zoo that I am feeding at home at the moment. Well, more precisely, they sleep under a few tables and almost all windowsills. 

















































To tell you the truth, they do eat a lot even if they're quite nice. I wonder how I will manage to deal with all of them everywhere. 



They're having a walk all over my flat. They try dresses, jackets, umbrellas - no need to tell them there's no rain inside, suitcases and know-not-what-else. They invent all kinds of music instruments and they even make noise. I should make a film I guess, otherwise you would never believe me... 
The good thing about them is that they're good natured, well educated and always in a good mood! I swear! 


Hopefully, there will be some adoptions... Won't there?!!
Suddenly I am scared. 






































For any information, contact  dainiuss@splius.lt

2 comments: